This guide is for those who want to get knowledge about what is Search Engine Optimization? How does search engine work? the question has come to mind when you decide to learn Search Engine Optimization or start an online business.
Reading this article you will be easily understood and able to implement SEO in your sites and get huge traffic in your site as well as it improves your ranking in SERP(Search Engine Result Page).
If you have an online business, website or do blogging and promote online contents for business via Google, and wanted to rank and increase the visibility of your site on Search Engine, So you’re at right place. This guide will help you to make your site visible on SERP.
You might be a passionate blogger, or an owner of a growing business, or an SEO expert in any organization/company and curious about how Google or any Search Engine to work. How can SEO help you to make a brand reputation? This instruct is meant for you.
Warning: If you think I will provide you any secret or hack tips that will automatically rank your website to the #1 Page on Search Engines by night. Sorry!, you are at the wrong place/platform. There is no direct method or secret in SEO process, but by following this instruction here and doing best practices will hopefully help you to make your site easily crawl, index and rank in SERP.
mportant SEO in Digital Marketing?
SEO is a base for doing Digital Marketing of any website. Like before building a house/building we make sure that the base (nib) is strong or not because the base can only make the building stand.
On the other hand, SEO spending priorities have changed because of changes in search engine guidelines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing). All search engines have updated their algorithms to remove all low-quality sites from their top rankings. Now, this is the right step for Google and Bing users, as well as consumers.
What is SEO?
SEO Stands for “Search Engine Optimization” which means optimization of your online content using some set of tactics or techniques to get traffic from the ‘free’, ‘organic’ or ‘natural’ search results by listing some major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
In other words, we can say that SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) helps us to make our business reachable and increase it’s ranking/position and visibility on Search Engine. Only a well-optimized website has a good reputation and brand in the internet market.
Types of SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO
White Hat SEO
- White hat SEO utilizes techniques and methods to improve the search engine rankings of a website which follow the guidelines of a search engine (mainly Google).
- Some white hat SEO techniques include high-quality content development, HTML website optimization, and restructuring, link acquisition campaigns supported by high-quality content and manual research and outreach.
- It Expects regular, successive but lasting growth in rankings.
Black Hat SEO
- Firstly I informed you that black hat SEO is illegal, before you know more about SEO it’s important to know about activities that come under the black hat.
- Black Hat SEO exploits weaknesses in the search engine algorithms to obtain high rankings for a website. Such techniques and methods are in direct conflict with search engine guidelines/Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Some black hat SEO techniques include link spam, keyword stuffing, cloaking, hidden text, and hidden links.
- It Expects Quick, unpredictable, and short-lasting growth in rankings.
Gray Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO technique is the Combination of white hat SEO and black hat SEO.
- It is “ill-defined” or “Un-advised” by search engine published guidelines and which can be disagreeable.
- One of the Gray hat SEO technique click bait.
- Clickbait refers to a practice where someone posts something like an eye-catching link or piece of content that encourages a reader to click and read more.
Benefits of SEO:
SEO is a marketing technique to generate high-quality leads, which will be very helpful in the growth of business products and services.
In online marketing, SEO is a comparatively cheap process of promotion for your business with high ROI (Return on investment).
We don’t have to pay to Google for doing SEO, But in SEO it consumes approx. 45 to 60 days for providing the better result.
An offline or traditional advertisement will achieve short-term goals while SEO helps in achieving long-term goals with huge returning visitors or customers. Through Internet marketing, we can reach out to the potential customers quickly.
Through Search Engine Optimization, you can:
- Boost sales & generate high revenue
- Improve SERP (Improve Search Engine Ranking)
- Beat competitor
- Cost effective & better ROI
- Create a positive impression
- Brand Building
- Build trust & credibility
- Attracts Relevant Traffic With High Potential Conversion.